What is a swamps temperature? The average temperature of a freshwater wetland in summer is 76 degrees Fahrenheit. The average temperature in winter is 30 degrees Fahrenheit. The climate in freshwater wetlands is usually semitropical, as freezing conditions rarely occur. What is the climate in a marsh? While broadly distributed, salt marshes are most common…read more
- Which Mustang engine is the best?
- Which region in Georgia is located between the Appalachian Plateau and Blue Ridge?
- Is a flashlight An insulator?
- What did World war 1 do to politics?
- What is the role of the musician?
- Where is the origin of pear?
- What is the diagnosis for heavy menstrual bleeding?
- What myocardial infarction means?
- What does it mean if you are born on November 7?
- What is a small body of ice rock and cosmic dust loosely packed together with a tail that orbits the sun?