Table of Contents
How can I use good sentence in English?
6 Tips for Writing Good Sentences
- Keep it simple. Long sentences or overly complex sentences don’t necessarily make sophisticated sentence writing.
- Use concrete rhetoric.
- Employ parallelism.
- Mind your grammar.
- Properly punctuate.
- Practice writing.
How do you use coal in a sentence?
(1) Germany produced enormous quantities of coal, iron and steel. (2) Put some coal on the fire. (3) Gas-fired electricity is cheaper than coal. (4) We’ve converted from coal to gas central heating.
How do you use do it in a sentence?
Do-it sentence example
- When she talked to people, she liked to do it face to face.
- I never thought I could do it .
- He was alright and they probably wouldn’t do it again.
- It was probably the first money, other than the air fares, Señor Medena had been able to spend on Alex – and even then he had to do it through Felipa.
What are good examples?
Noun. 1. good example – something to be imitated; “an exemplar of success”; “a model of clarity”; “he is the very model of a modern major general” exemplar, example, model. ideal – the idea of something that is perfect; something that one hopes to attain.
What are good sentences?
Good sentence example
- It felt so good to be home. 738.
- You have a good family. 406.
- She is such a good seamstress. 457.
- It was a good thing they were going home tomorrow.
- It was all just good clean fun.
- It meant a good deal to him to secure a home like this.
- It would do no good to ask him why.
- He had done one good deed.
Is charcoal the same as coal?
Coal is a natural mineral that forms over the span of millions of years while charcoal is a manufactured product created from wood. While coal in its natural state is never used alone in a barbeque or smoker, it is commonly added to charcoal briquettes to increase the energy density.
What is a sentence for carbon dioxide?
Using carbon dioxide lasers, the thresholds are 100 times less. Nowadays there is much talk of the effect of industry on the carbon dioxide content of the atmosphere and its effect on climate. We endanger the planet with carbon dioxide and pollution.
What is a sentence for Had example?
Had sentence example
- They had two adopted children already.
- Certainly she had been under a lot of stress.
- She had a choice.
- All the papers had been signed and the money provided.
- A nearby steeple had been broken off short and the fragments lay heaped beside it.
- Would she ever outgrow the things mama had taught her?
Do questions examples?
Short Answers with Do and Does
|Sample Questions||Short Answer (Affirmative)||Short Answer (Negative)|
|Do I need a dictionary?||Yes, you do.||No, you don’t.|
|Do you both speak English?||Yes, we do.||No, we don’t.|
|Do they speak English?||Yes, they do.||No, they don’t.|
|Does he speak English?||Yes, he does.||No, he doesn’t.|
What can I say instead of good example?
synonyms for good example
- role model.
What is an example called?
Frequently Asked Questions About example Some common synonyms of example are case, illustration, instance, sample, and specimen. While all these words mean “something that exhibits distinguishing characteristics in its category,” example applies to a typical, representative, or illustrative instance or case.
What are sentences 10 examples?
10 example of simple sentence
- Does he play tennis?
- The train leaves every morning at 18 AM.
- Water freezes at 0°C.
- I love my new pets.
- They don’t go to school tomorrow.
- We drink coffee every morning.
- 7.My Dad never works on the weekends.
- Cats hate water.