Table of Contents
How do I contact Activision directly?
How do I send a message to Activision?
How to Contact Activision
- 1 Call them to get in touch with customer service.
- 2 Reach out to an Activision Support Ambassador for help.
- 3 Visit the Activision support page.
- 4 Email Activision’s PR department for media requests.
- 5 Send a tweet to @ATVIAssist.
- 6 Browse Activision’s community forum.
How do I report to Activision?
To report a player from the Multiplayer menu:
- Press Y (Xbox) or △ (PlayStation) to open the Social menu, or select the Social tab on PC.
- Select Recent Players.
- Highlight the player you wish to report and press A (Xbox) or X (PlayStation), or select the player on PC.
- Select Report Player.
Step 1: Create a new Activision account and link platform accounts.
- Sign in to the PlayStation, Xbox Live, Steam, Battle.net, or Nintendo account you wish to link.
- In the same browser, sign in to your newly-created Activision account.
- In the ACCOUNT LINKING section, choose an account to link.
- Select CONTINUE.
Why can’t I unlink my Activision account?
If you linked the wrong Activision account to your Battle.net Account, log in to your Activision Account Profile and in the Account Linking section select the account and click Unlink. If you cannot log in to your Activision account, or you are unable to unlink your account, contact Activision Support.
How do I know if my Activision account is banned?
High ping: If your ping goes from normal to being in 100 range, then t0 0ver 300, this could imply there’s a ban on your account. Long queue times: If you’re waiting a long time to get into a game, this is likely due to Activision having placed you in a ‘heavy’ shadow ban queue while they review your case.
How do I chat with Activision agent?
To contact Activision via chat you need to Sign in with your Activision account, then go to the Activision Support page. Choose the game you are inquiring about, select a platform, topic, issue and press “MORE SUGGESTIONS. . .”. After that press the “Chat with an Activision Agent” button.
Why can’t I log into my Activision account?
To fix the problem, first cancel the login, then back out and enter your password again. With any luck, the Activision account login will be successful, and you’ll be able to queue up for a match. If this fix doesn’t work, you may even consider changing your Activision password.
How do I reset my Activision account?
Resetting an Activision Account Password
- Go to the Activision account password recovery page.
- Enter the email address that was used to create your account and select SUBMIT.
- Check your email and follow the RESET YOUR PASSWORD link provided within the email.
- Enter a new password according to the password requirements.
Can you unlink an Activision account?
You may unlink individual platform accounts from an Activision account once every 12 months. Sign in to your Activision account. In the ACCOUNT LINKING section, find the account you wish to unlink and select UNLINK.
Can I unban my Activision account?
Bans will only be overturned if we determine the infraction was due to unauthorized activity on your Activision account. Temporary bans and accounts under review cannot be appealed.
How to get in touch with Activision support?
1 Visit the Activision support page. 2 Call them to get in touch with customer service. 3 Send a tweet to @ATVIAssist. 4 Reach out to an Activision Support Ambassador for help. 5 Browse Activision’s community forum.
What to do if you dont have an Activision account?
Log in to your Activision account to access our recommended support options. Don’t have an Activision account? You can create a free one. Get help investigating unauthorized account activity.
How can I report a problem with Activision?
From there, use the drop-down menu to choose the topic that best fits your problem, like “Game Performance” or “Activision Account.” Then, select the specific issue you’re dealing with, such as “Forgot my password,” “Unable to access account,” “Report a bug,” or “Can’t connect online.”
How many characters do you have to have to text Activision?
All texts are automated, subject to Activision’s SMS terms, and consent is optional, not a condition of purchase or use of Activision Account or service. Message and Data Rates may apply. Your Activision ID must be between 2 and 16 characters with no special characters.