Table of Contents
How do you reset the service light on a 2006 Mercedes?
- key on #1 position.
- go to mph display in the cluster.
- press trip odometer knob three times (QUICK) voltage will appear on display.
- Select service menu using + or –
- Service Indicator Displays Items.
- Press the menu systems button until the MPH display appears.
How do you reset the service light on a Mercedes?
Locate the reset button on the left side of the instrument cluster. Press the reset button and hold it until the display reads “To reset: Press reset button for 3 seconds.” Push the reset button again and hold the button in until the display indicates that the system has been reset.
Where is the reset button in Mercedes?
Locate the trip odometer reset button to the left of the instrument panel. Hold the reset button for a few seconds until the screen displays the message, “Do you want to reset the service interval? Confirm with the R-button.” Release the button once the phrase appears.
How do you reset the check engine light on a Mercedes E350?
Two Ways to Reset a Check Engine Light The first way to reset a check engine light on your Mercedes-Benz is with a scanner. If you have one, simply plug it in, read the related codes, and press “clear” or “reset.” So long as the code issue has been resolved, it should go off.
How do you reset the service light on a Mercedes slk350?
How to reset service light indicator Mercedes SLK 350 (171.456). From year: 2004.
- Switch ignition on and immediately press knob to left of speedometer twice within 1 second.
- Present status for days or distance is now displayed.
- Within 10 seconds, turn key in steering wheel lock to position 0.
How do you reset the service light on a Mercedes slk200?
Reset service light indicator Mercedes SLK 200 Kompressor
- Manual Reset Turn key in steering lock to position 2.
- Within 4 seconds press button (1) left of speedometer twice.
- The present status for days or distance displays, within 10 seconds turn key in steering lock to position O.