Table of Contents
- 1 What is it called when a person has an answer for everything?
- 2 Why does he have an answer for everything?
- 3 Who is the person who knows a lot?
- 4 How do you get an answer out of people?
- 5 What is the best reply of how are you?
- 6 Who has no money is called?
- 7 What’s the best way to know the answer to everything?
- 8 Are there any real questions that science can answer?
What is it called when a person has an answer for everything?
It’s called “answer syndrome.”
Why does he have an answer for everything?
As social creatures, men naturally respond with an answer to everything from Apes to Zimas. Even when a question is not being asked, men seem to find a way to respond without the worry of being acknowledged or rebuffed. So a man must demonstrate that he possesses that quality or that answer even if he doesn’t.
How do you answer to how is everything?
Fine, thanks, Excellent, Terrific, Great, Good, Not bad, So so, OK, Not great, Not so good, Terrible, Don’t ask.
Who is the person who knows everything?
25 Most Viewed Sentences
|A person who knows everything||Omniscient|
|One who speaks less||Reticent|
|A person who is above hundred years||Centenarian|
|One who believes in God||Theist|
|One who is unable to pay his debts||Insolvent|
Who is the person who knows a lot?
renowned expert. An expert is a person who is very skilled at doing something or who knows a lot about a particular subject.
How do you get an answer out of people?
How to Get Someone to Confess or Divulge Information
- Truth Fills Silence.
- Nod Your Head.
- Minimize the Significance.
- Ask Open Ended Questions.
- Change the Telling.
- Tell a Worse Version.
- Invade Their Personal Space.
Who has all the answers to life?
The number 42 is, in The Hitchhiker’s Guide to the Galaxy by Douglas Adams, the “Answer to the Ultimate Question of Life, the Universe, and Everything,” calculated by an enormous supercomputer named Deep Thought over a period of 7.5 million years.
What is the reply of whats up?
4 Answers. “What’s up” means “What’s happening.” I usually just reply “nothing.” because nothing is happening to me. But, there are alternatives, such as the usual reply to a greeting: Not much.
What is the best reply of how are you?
How to answer “How are you?”
- I’m good. — You can shorten this to “good” if you’re feeling relaxed. Or lazy.
- Pretty good — This was actually the catchphrase of a popular American comedian. You can hear him say it in this clip. A lot.
- I’m well. — Like with “I’m good,” you can shorten this to “well.”
Who has no money is called?
1. Poor, impecunious, impoverished, penniless refer to those lacking money.
What do you call someone who thinks they are smart?
conceited. adjective. someone who is conceited behaves in a way that shows they think they are very intelligent, skillful, or attractive.
What is a perspicacious person?
adjective. having keen mental perception and understanding; discerning: to exhibit perspicacious judgment.
What’s the best way to know the answer to everything?
I always tell them I have no quick answers but can offer good advice: Get to know the mind of God. The first step in making wise decisions is to learn who God is and what He has promised.
Are there any real questions that science can answer?
“Every real question, like, where did the universe come from, where is it going, and how is it getting there – there is nothing of that nature that science cannot illuminate,” he says. Driven by an undimmable optimism, he says, scientists are probing everywhere, leaving no stone unturned.
Is there anything the Bible can’t answer?
Many Christians believe that there is nothing the Bible can’t answer. It’s not only God’s inspired word, it’s his final word on every topic. Which means that there’s a verse for every single situation we encounter. If you’re worried, read Matthew 6.