Table of Contents
Nature baby names for girls and boys include Sage, River, Briar, Dahlia, Fox, Ivy, Laurel, Magnolia, Willow, and Wren, all in the US Top 1000. Unique nature names such as Canyon, Grove, Harbor, and Prairie are stylish options that have not yet been widely discovered.
What are cool nature names?
Baby names inspired by nature
What name means nature?
91. Reed: The name means nature itself.
What name means forest spirit?
Asiza (Arabic origin) meaning “Forest Spirit.”
What does Faye mean?
Faye is derived from Middle English “faie”, meaning “fairy”, or possibly from the Old French word meaning loyalty or belief.
What are celestial names?
15 Celestial Baby Names That Are Out of This World
- Orion. For a boy. Because he’s your rising star.
- Aurora. For a girl. Named after the Roman goddess of sunrise whose tears became morning dew.
- Leo. For a boy.
- Cassiopeia. For a girl.
- Atlas. For a boy.
- Andromeda. For a girl.
- Luna. For a girl.
- Galileo. For a boy.
What is an earthy name?
Along with Adam and Jade, other names that mean earth in the US Top 1000 include Aaron, Axton, Clay, Gemma, Mason, Mira, Ruby, and Sierra. Other earthy baby names worth considering include Everest, Gardener, Ione, and Petra. Earth names might appeal to parents who are gardeners, mountain climbers, or ecologists.
What name means moon?
Names that mean moon
- Mona — Old English (girl)
- Luna — Latin/Spanish (girl)
- Sasi — Thai (girl)
- Indu — Hindi (girl)
- Jaci — Native American (girl)
- Mahina — Hawaiian (girl)
- Hang — Vietnamese (girl)
- Neoma — meaning “new moon” in Greek (girl)
What girl name means fire?
Girl Baby Names That Mean Fire
- Abenanka. This name means fire in the Ainu culture!
- Aguya. This Russian name means “mistress of fire.”
- Aithne. This Irish name means “fire.”
- Alinta. An Australian Aboriginal name meaning “fire” or “flame.”
- Arpina. This Armenian name means “rising of the sun.”
Is Forest a girl name?
The name Forest is a girl’s name meaning “woodsman or woods”. Omitting the extra R of Forrest transforms the name from a masculine one referencing woodsmen to a unisex nature name.