Table of Contents
- 1 What word means easy to carry?
- 2 What is the meaning of carry about?
- 3 What is the other meaning of carried on?
- 4 What’s meaning of carried?
- 5 Can easily be carried anywhere single word substitution?
- 6 What’s another word for carried out?
- 7 How do you use carries in a sentence?
- 8 What type of word is carried?
- 9 What means carried away?
- 10 What do you call something that you can carry?
- 11 How do you say easy to read?
- 12 What does the word carried mean in English?
- 13 Which is the best synonym for easily carried?
- 14 Which is the best definition of being carried away?
- 15 Which is the best definition of Carry On?
What word means easy to carry?
What is another word for easy to carry?
|unheavy||easy to lift|
What is the meaning of carry about?
To physically carry someone or something all around; to tote someone or something around. A noun or pronoun can be used between “carry” and “about.” After carrying a toddler about all day, my arms are pretty sore.
What is the other meaning of carried on?
2 to continue despite difficulties, opposition, or discouragement. she bravely carried on despite the loss of her husband.
What’s meaning of carried?
verb (used with object), car·ried, car·ry·ing. to take or support from one place to another; convey; transport: He carried her for a mile in his arms. This elevator cannot carry more than ten people. to wear, hold, or have around one: He carries his knife in his pocket.
Can easily be carried anywhere single word substitution?
Answer: it can be said as portal easily compact , convenient.
What’s another word for carried out?
Find another word for carry out. In this page you can discover 21 synonyms, antonyms, idiomatic expressions, and related words for carry out, like: complete, fulfill, execute, accomplish, succeed, achieve, stop, implement, put through, go through and outrange.
How do you use carries in a sentence?
Carries sentence example
- The balloon carries two collectors a given vertical distance apart.
- Gyula-Fellavar carries on an active trade in cereals, wine and cattle.
- The river carries its sediment westward.
- Alondra carries his child.
- Its central tower carries a remarkable twisted spire of wood covered with lead, 230 ft.
What type of word is carried?
Carried is a verb – Word Type.
What means carried away?
: to be so excited that one is no longer in control of one’s behavior I shouldn’t have behaved like that. I just got carried away.
What do you call something that you can carry?
: a capacious bag or carrying case. A carryall is called such for obvious reasons: you can carry all you need in it.
How do you say easy to read?
What does the word carried mean in English?
2. to transfer for consideration; take: he carried his complaints to her superior. 3. to have on one’s person: he always carries a watch. 4. (also intr) to be transmitted or serve as a medium for transmitting: sound carries best over water. 5. to contain or be capable of containing: the jug carries water.
Which is the best synonym for easily carried?
adjective easily transported. carriageable. cartable. compact. convenient. conveyable. easily carried. handy. haulable.
Which is the best definition of being carried away?
To serve as a means for the conveyance of; transmit: pipes that carry waste water; a bridge that carries traffic between the two cities. 4. a. To communicate; pass on: The news was carried by word of mouth to every settlement.
Which is the best definition of Carry On?
To keep in stock; offer for sale: a store that carries a full line of electronic equipment. 20. To keep in one’s accounts as a debtor: carried the unemployed customer for 90 days.