Table of Contents
- 1 Why is BigPond rejecting my emails?
- 2 Do BigPond emails end in AU?
- 3 What is the incoming mail server for BigPond net AU?
- 4 How do I stop my email from being rejected as spam?
- 5 Where have my BigPond emails gone?
- 6 What type of email account is BigPond?
- 7 What are my Bigpond email settings?
- 8 How do I get my Bigpond emails on my phone?
Why is BigPond rejecting my emails?
Re: Bigpond.com suspects your message is spam and rejected it. IB703 indicates that there is something in the content of their email that is triggering the emails being detected as spam. This could be shortened links or links to websites that have been been blacklisted due to the content they contain.
Do BigPond emails end in AU?
All new BigPond emails will end with .com however there are older ones still around that end in . net.au. It should still work exactly the same as any current email.
What is BigPond net AU?
Bigpond.net.au (Telstra Mail) provides IMAP access to your Bigpond.net.au (Telstra Mail) account, so you can connect to your email from mobile devices and desktop email clients.
What is the incoming mail server for BigPond net AU?
Incoming server address: mail.bigpond.com.
How do I stop my email from being rejected as spam?
How do I Avoid My Emails being Marked as Spam?
- Avoid Phishing Phrases and Spam Trigger Words.
- Ensure that you’re Compliant with the CAN-SPAM Act.
- Set up a Whitelist.
- Include a Text-Only version of your Email.
- Utilize Spam Checkers.
- Ensure that Email Authentication is enabled.
- Get your name off a Blacklist.
Why are my Outlook emails being rejected as spam?
Reasons for rejection may be related to content with spam-like characteristics or IP/domain reputation. If you are not an email/network admin please contact your Email/Internet Service Provider for help. Mail rejected by Outlook.com for policy reasons.
Where have my BigPond emails gone?
You may be able to find missing emails in the trash/deleted items folder or in the sent folder. If they aren’t on the web-mail or any of your devices, your only other option is that they may be on a backup, if you have backed up your computer or if the person who sent/received the email still has a copy.
What type of email account is BigPond?
Bigpond.com (Telstra Mail) provides IMAP access to your Bigpond.com (Telstra Mail) account, so you can connect to your email from mobile devices and desktop email clients.
How do I access my BigPond emails?
Access to email using your web browser Go to bigpond.com and click on the webmail link • Enter your BigPond username (or email address) • Enter your password, then click ‘Log in’.
What are my Bigpond email settings?
Email Settings for Bigpond.com
- Server: imap.telstra.com.
- Port: 993.
- Security: SSL/TLS.
- Username: Your full email address.
- Password: Your password.
How do I get my Bigpond emails on my phone?
Set up your phone for Telstra Mail
- Find “Accounts” Slide two fingers downwards starting from the top the screen.
- Create new email account. Press Add account.
- Select server type. Press Personal (IMAP).
- Enter email address.
- Enter password.
- Enter username.
- Enter incoming server.
- Enter incoming port.
Why are all my emails being rejected?
This rejection occurs when the recipients email provider thinks your email is spam (either because your email address/IP ended up on a spam list of the content of the email was considered spammy).